Your business deals with all types of troubles, but one trouble that can be extraordinarily costly is when your organization’s technology doesn’t work properly. That’s why many businesses hire an IT staff who work to reduce technology-related problems. One issue you should be aware of is cost. Typically, IT professionals have training, certifications and experience and demand an above-average salary. If you have a small- or medium-sized business that’s working with tight margins, it can be extremely difficult to take on new personnel costs, especially ones that don’t directly result in bringing revenue through the door.
A popular solution to this quandary is to outsource your organization’s IT management to a managed IT services provider (MSP), like Advisors Tech. Our certified technicians will first assess your business’s information systems to get a good idea where your inefficiencies lie, then get to work devising a customized technology and management plan to fit your business’s needs. Starting a relationship with a baseline of knowledge, we can deliver value through our cost-saving managed services that include:
- Hardware and software support: We have relationships with some of the most notable vendors in the industry so our clients can get the hardware and software solutions they need to be the best version of their business. We’ll also ensure that any software you use will be up to date with the latest threat definitions.
- Around-the-clock monitoring: In order to provide the ROI we intend to, our services have to reduce or eliminate your organization’s downtime. That’s why we monitor and proactively maintain your network and infrastructure with our state-of-the-art monitoring software. In doing so, if there’s a threat to your network or hardware, we’ll know about it immediately, and we can take steps to correct the issue. This allows you to get more from your hardware and avoid the operational problems that come when you have to stop and deal with network and infrastructure issues.
- Backup and disaster recovery (BDR): Your business’s data is an extremely valuable asset and has to be protected against situations that arise where you may lose it. Anything as benign as a storm could wipe out a lot of hard work. Our BDR platform not only backs up your data periodically, it creates copies that are sent off-site into the cloud, so no matter what is thrown at your business, your data will be safe.
- Network security: Along with our monitoring and management program, we also ensure that your network is secured from the thousands of threats that face it every day. From malware to corruption to infiltration, our network security platform keeps your data available and your network working properly.
- Vendor management: Along with having access to a myriad of top industry vendors, we can also help you manage your vendors, whether we use them or not.
- Around-the-clock IT support: We offer a comprehensive help desk where technicians who have remote access to your end-points can solve situational computing problems for your staff 24/7.
- Options: We also offer a whole cache of powerful IT solutions, including cloud computing, communications, printing, conferencing and physical security solutions that work for any business.
If you’re looking for a way to get the technology that can help you grow your business, to reduce your IT management costs or you’re thinking of attempting to get your footing on a new IT initiative, call the IT professionals at Advisors Tech today at 844.671.6071.